First, it is inflated by an air compressor to reach a certain pressure of air. Open the valve.
Insert the pipe into the quick plug and connect the other end to the pneumatic wrench.
After the installation is complete, it can be used. At the same time, install the required nut head on the front of the air wrench.
When using, put the front end into the hexagon bolt, as shown in the figure below, so that it can be operated directly.
Adjust the gear of the Qigong wrench according to the size and length of the bolts used. Rotate the buttons indicated in the figure for adjustment.
At the end of use, you only need to press the button to 1 impact wrench manufacturer
operate. The Panasonic push-button air wrench stops working.
Pneumatic wrench is a hand-held rotary pneumatic tool that can precisely set the torque for locking or dismantling nuts and bolts; the control part is realized by a voltage regulator and a power management system, and the mechanical part adopts a planetary gear reduction mechanism. The operation of the pneumatic torque wrench is quiet - less than 85dB(A), there is absolutely no impact effect, and the damage to the tool, socket and locked object is reduced, these two factors can make the tool user operate comfortably, reduce the Fatigue, improve safety, torque up to 300,000N.m.
Pneumatic torque wrench provides precise torque control - ±5% repeatability, with sensor + solenoid valve switch, repeatability up to ±2%. Pneumatic torque wrenches are widely used in aerospace, mining, petrochemical, railway, construction, Heavy-duty vehicle assembly and maintenance, heavy-duty equipment loading and unloading and many other fields, especially in product production assembly lines, are widely used, especially where high torque is required
Pay attention to the position of the reversing switch before operation, so that you can know the direction of rotation when operating the intake valve
1. Please ensure that the compressed air entering the air motor of the wrench: clean and dry air with a maximum pressure of 6.0bar. Otherwise, it may/unavoidably lead to dangerous situations such as driveline failure, overspeed, rupture, wrong output torque, etc.
2. Ensure that all hoses and other connections are of the correct size and installed securely; do not use damaged, worn or aged air hoses and other connections; it is recommended to install an emergency shut-off valve on the air supply line and Let others know where it is installed.
3. Before operating the machine, be sure to check whether there is enough lubricating oil in the oil cup. In the case of lack or lack of lubrication, the wear rate of the air motor blades will be accelerated, resulting in reduced tool performance and increased maintenance work.
4. The body posture must be balanced and stable, and the tool should not be operated too much. When turning on and operating the tool, prevent and be alert to sudden changes in torque and force in motion.
5. If the hose fails or the connection is broken, install an air safety device of suitable size on the upstream of the hose, and use a stabilizer through any hose connection to prevent the hose from swinging without shutting off the inside of the hose. .
This tool is a torque tool with a reaction arm. The huge torque generated by the machine is absorbed by the reaction arm.
Therefore, it is necessary to find a supporting point of sufficient strength for the reaction arm during operation. In view of safety considerations, when the machine is working, be sure to stay away from the working range of the reaction arm, otherwise, it may/unavoidably cause huge personal injury.
Pneumatic torque wrench is a hand-held rotary pneumatic tool that can precisely set the torque to complete the locking or dismantling of nuts and bolts; the control part is realized by a voltage regulator and a power management system, and the mechanical part adopts a planetary gear reduction mechanism .